Sunday 22 June 2008

XMAS DEVIL



Cary G Dean.





By Cary G Dean.

Ok Right off the Blog, oops sorry Bloc, I am a free thinker and truth seeker, I always have been ever since I was sent back from the jaws of death 50 years ago.

You see I died on the dentist chair having one of my front teeth pulled which my brother half knocked out with a stone tossed in the air, he said "look at that stone" and of course you look up with your gob wide open like kid's do and the rest is history.

If you know what the crazy frog look's like then I'm it, only I'm the original.

Anyway let's get the axe and split this thing to the bone, as you'll find out as this blogathon work's out, I have a great interest in word's not just what they mean but what they read somtimes backward's.

I'll give you an eg, most of us remember that great horse RED RUM Yes I know there's all the old fart's out there saying, yes we'v all seen the little kid cycling his three wheeler around the hotel in the shining, saying Redrum, Redrum, because he saw murder in the mirror, but some of you right now are saying oh yeh so it does.

Now see what I mean, it was right in front of your nose and you did'nt see it.

Also there's a word that come's up on tv's all over the planet 24/7 and there's load's of people who don't know why they spell it N.E.W.S., well just look at any compass!!.

Now lets talk about Palindromes, those Wonderful word's that say the same thing backward's as they do forwards, like RACECAR, and yes again lot's of you are saying I knew that one, also whole sentences like, MADAM IM ADAM.

The point I'm trying to make here is that I'v realised over the years that there's lot's of thing's that have been right in front of me and I just did'nt see them for years, like what is the true shape of a rainbow, I'll let you all figure that one out.

Now I can all hear your brain cell's, or in my case cell saying, "What the hell is this silly blogger getting to", well my little furry friend's I also have a keen interest in anagram's, you know those tricky little mixed up word's that really mean somthing else.

Right!!

Who do you think you are celebrating on the 25 of Dec each year, is it CHRIST or the DEVIL, if you think the former then you need to work out what SANTA is an anagram of.

Oooooh!! dear I can hear the pennys dropping from here.

Now I hope you don't think I'm a party pooper, and I just know most of the mum's and dad's out there are saying "Anyway we just do it for the kid's", but once you learn somthing you can't unlearn it, you can ignore it and just carry on, but all I know is that once I realised.

SANTA CLAUS was really an anagram of "SATAN LUCAS" which are two well known names for the DEVIL.

I just don't get involved.


My informed opinion is, get off the Christmas Roundabout, you'll save a ton of money, which you could better spend on starting an Online Business, and get off the road to.

HELL!!!.


And if you want to know what one person's Experience of HELL!!! was like, then check this one out.

http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/divine-revelation-of-hell.htm.


Well folk's this first little blog of mine is almost at an end, I'v just got one more eg of the way our mind's work.

Aoccdring to rscheearch at cmabrigde uinervtisy it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae, the rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

PHEW!! just try and write that down in one go.

Oh! I almost forgot, the fella that started TREBOR mints, I bet you a pound to a pinch of horse cack that his name was Bob.

Ctach up ltaer

Coincidence is Gods way of staying Anonymous


"When a person who is honestly mistaken hear's the truth, that person will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest". Dave Vonkleist. http://www.thepowerhour.com/

No comments: