Friday 12 December 2008

SANTA CLAUS:The Great Pretender Pt 14:THE CONCLUSION




Cary G Dean.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.

If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine.

Luke 4:6-7

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE CONCLUSION

Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices. 2 Corinthians 2:11



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ho! Ho! Ho! I Am God. . .
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In 1994, the satire magazine The Onion carried a parody of Santa Claus titled.

"Ho! Ho! Ho! I Am God".

Even though, it was written as a blasphemous parody much truth rings from the article.

The article says:

"I love visiting each and every one of your homes, stuffing your stockings with toys, and enjoying the milk and cookies you leave for me.

But mostly I love Christmas because it's the celebration of the birth of my son, Jesus the Christ.

You see, I'm God. . . Don't I look familiar?

I'm old, I have a white beard, I love everyone.

I'm the same God as the one you and your Mummy and Daddy worship on Sundays.

Okay, I admit it. I'm not God.

But I'm better than God.

I'm jollier, and I give you real toys, not boring old psalms and empty promises you can only collect on when you die.

Worship me, not Him! Worship Santa! I am God!"

(Santa Claus, "Ho! Ho! Ho! I Am God!" The Onion, 29 Nov. - 5 Dec., 1994, p. 7)

And that is EXACTLY the message being preached to these little children!

And they believe it!

You have to be blind or stupid not to see the possible connection.

And you have to be spiritually blind not to see the possible spiritual damage such a massive, false-faith, God-like, LIE is doing to the faith and trust of that young child.

"Having eyes, see ye not" Mark 8:18

Landover Baptist, a sacrilegious spoof site on the Internet, carried an article titled.

"The Devil is in the Chimney."

Though their motive is sacrilege, the obvious link from Santa to Satan is not ignored.

Here's some of the article:

"And it takes no Sherlock Holmes to see that the Devil's annual disguise is none other than Santa!

Lucifer may be the wiliest of all the deceitful demons that ever drew breath of fire in Hell, but he was pretty sloppy when he decided to try to spoil our Savior's birthday with this disguise.

His big devil ego got the better of him when he decided to name his Christmas Anti-Christ after himself.

He just moved around the letters in the name.

'SATAN!!,'

Into a sonogram and got.

'SANTA.'

Satan has tried to undermine Christmas by making Santa even more popular than Jesus!

You don't think so?

Even the law of the land forbids a baby Jesus in the town square, but who is there instead?

You guessed it!

Santa!

Every time a so-called Christian child asks Santa for something, he is praying to Satan.

With each request fulfilled, parents are unwittingly making a pact with the Devil.

They may as well be writing in blood.

"Satan please distract our children from Jesus with all these shiny toys!'. . ."

Someone once said.

"Many a truth is told in jest."


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But it is just fantasy. . .
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I am sure many reading this are thinking, "Aw, c'mon, Santa Claus is just fantasy.

What is the big deal.

Nobody takes it serious."

And that is where you are.

WRONG – DEAD WRONG!

Those little children take their Santa very serious!

They literally worship him!

They believe and love Santa with all their heart!

Most parents would never teach their beautiful little children such a lie as Santa Claus.

(SATAN LUCAS)!!!

Most parents would never openly lie to their children.

Especially something that is a blasphemous imposter of the Lord Jesus.

And Satan knows this.

So he disguises the lie in a nice little package of make-believe and fantasy.

He creates a harmless ol' jolly fellow that just loves little children.

And most parents think.

"Now what could be wrong with that?"

Fantasy. . . Satan's “magic weapon.”

Satanist Anton LaVey, author of The Satanic Bible and founder of the First Church of Satan, writes fantasy is a "magic weapon" in Satanism.

"Fantasy plays an important role in any religious curriculum, for the subjective mind is less discriminating about the quality of its food than it is about the taste.

Thus, fantasy is utilized as a magic weapon.

[In Satanism].

The Satanist maintains a storehouse of avowed fantasy gathered from all cultures and from all ages."

(Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Rituals, p. 15, 27)

Lavey knows the message of Satan can be quietly preached under the mask of fantasy.

Parents will allow things, such as Santa Claus, under the cloak of fantasy into their little child's tender mind that under "serious" circumstances they would never allow in a million years.

It is just fantasy.

But in the vulnerable mind of that little child.

IT IS TRUTH!

Of course, you and I do not take Santa serious.

We know Santa Claus is fantasy.

But those little children are deceived in believing

"With all their Heart"

In a god that is a replacement for the Lord Jesus Christ.

What happens when these little children realize that Santa Claus is a lie?

What happens when they later are presented with the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ?

What happens when they are asked to

"Trust and believe in the Lord Jesus Christ"?

The following conversation of two young boys actually took place.

And I am sure it has taken place many times.

They were discussing the Lord Jesus Christ.

Here is the conversation:

One boy asks the other.

"What do you think of all this Jesus Christ stuff"?

And the other boy replies.

"It all sounds like another Santa Claus to me – probably just another lie."

Santa is Satan's counterfeit of the Lord Jesus Christ.


Once you get that child believing with.

"All their Heart"

In Santa then the next logical step is.

Jesus and Santa they are both the same.

And they are both a LIE.

Obviously, not every person that believes in Santa Claus as a child will deny the Lord Jesus Christ.

The truth is, the author of this article.

"Believed in" Santa Claus as a child.

(AND SO DID THIS BLOGGER)

The author did not trust the Lord Jesus Christ until he was 20 years old.

(I DIDN'T UNTILL I WAS 42)

And furthermore, there is absolutely no doubt whatsoever, that the lie and god-like attributes of Santa Claus influenced my early doubts and confusion about the Lord Jesus Christ.

Someone once said

"Jesus Christ is nothing but a Santa Claus for adults."

That was my belief of Jesus Christ. . . Another Santa Claus. . . Another lie.

But I can tell you this. . .

Thank God – I was wrong!

On July 30, 1975 as a 20-year-old young man, I received the Lord Jesus Christ as my Saviour.

And I can tell you – He is no Santa Claus!

Jesus Christ is no fantasy!

I have been saved for over 29 years.

I've had 29 years to "prove Him."

And I truthfully sing from the depths of my heart and soul.

"Tis So Sweet To Trust in Jesus"

'Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus, Just to take Him at His Word
Just to rest upon His promise, Just to know:

"Thus saith the Lord"

Jesus, Jesus, how I trust Him! how I've proved him o'er and o'er!
Jesus, Jesus, precious Jesus!

O for grace to trust Him more!

I'm so glad I learned to trust Thee, Precious Jesus, Savior.

And I know that Thou art with me, Wilt be with me to the end.

Have you trusted the Lord Jesus Christ?

Have you ever received the Lord Jesus Christ as YOUR Saviour?

Folk's, there is no way these connections from Santa to Satan and counterfeits of the Lord Jesus Christ is just an haphazard fairy tale of history.

There is an author.

There is a creator.

And he is.

SATAN!!!.

And he wants to damn your soul in hell!

And he wants to damn the souls of your children in hell!

And he will – if you let him!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you ever been saved?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Folk's, I want to ask you the most important question you'll ever answer:


Have you ever received Jesus Christ as your Savior?

Not joining a church, not religion, not baptism, not good works, not sacraments — but trusted Jesus Christ and Him alone, as your Savior.

If not, you could be — one year, one month, one hour, one minute, one heartbeat — away from eternity in a lake of fire!

Revelation 20:15 says.

"And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."

God does not want you to go to hell.

2 Peter 3:9 says

"The Lord is. . . not willing that any should perish. . ." Jesus loved you so much He died on a rugged cross, to pay for YOUR sin, and to keep YOU out of hell!

Revelation 1:5 says

"Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood."

Folk's don't leave this message, until you MAKE SURE you've received Jesus Christ!

I assure you — if you die without Jesus Christ — it'll be the biggest mistake you'll ever make!


DON'T TAKE THE CHANCE!

If you've never been saved, don't wait another minute!


YOU CAN BE SAVED THIS VERY MINUTE!


It is simple to be saved ...


Know you're a sinner.


"As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:"

Romans 3:10

"For there is no difference. For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

" Romans 3:23


That Jesus Christ died on the cross to pay for your sins.


"Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, ..."

1 Peter 2:24

"Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,"

Revelation 1:5


And the best way you know how, simply trust Him, and Him alone as your personal Saviour.


"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 3:16


WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE SAVED?

Pray this prayer, and mean it with all your heart.

Just pray this simple prayer, and mean it with all your heart.

Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner, and unless you save me I am lost forever.

I thank you for dying for me at Calvary.

I come to you now, the best way I know how, and ask you to save me.

I now receive you as my Saviour.

In Jesus Christ's name.

(YAHUSHUA)

And so be it.



http://www.donimon.org/light.index.html

No comments: